Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Get Thee to a Mall

I went shopping today. I know that is no big deal , but I want to share the wealth! I went to the Tommy Hilfiger Outlet (I downloaded a Save 15% coupon from the Web) and EVERYTHING in the store was 50% off. Let me tell you what I got:
two pairs of jeans
a wool sweater (nice, hoodie style, zips up) originally $69.99
four t-shirts

Okay, let's go over that again - TWO pairs of jeans, a sweater, and four t-shirts. My total after taxes was $108.83. SCORE!!!

I'm just saying - if you need anything or have any favorite stores - get out there!! It's good for the retailers, the economy, and good for you. Of course, if you are already in debt up to your eyeballs, stay home.

I also had to go to Harry and David (I had a 20% coupon) and look what I got:


That is a sweet set of CANDY DISHES!! Ha, ha, ha - how great is that??? Only $15.95 with my 20% off coupon! I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with them yet, but how cool are they? And if your name is Andy or Dan or you love NYC - these are for you!

Shop a sale - help a retailer. And if you see any great deals on chocolate - let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment