Sunday, February 21, 2010

Order New Baby Boy Gourmet Gift Basket: 1 Dozen Large Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies


I have used Cookies Because for years as Thank You gifts for my real estate clients as well as birthday presents or for any occassion that came up. I would remember a birthday was on the way and simply send in my order to Cookies Because with confidence that the gift of cookies would be sent with care to friends and family. Friends,family and clients I have sent them to always called or emailed with rave reviews with tales of how the cookies were fresh, delicious and finished shortly after being delivered!
Cookies Because is always on time and leaves a lasting impression, giving that warm fuzzy feeling that only home baked cookies can deliver! Get more detail about New Baby Boy Gourmet Gift Basket: 1 Dozen Large Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment