Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Nana's Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookie Sampler" filled with 2.25 pounds of Nana's Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for VALENTINE'S DAY, BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION themes!


I ordered these cookies on a whim I don`t usually order food from anywhere since i like to bake cookies myself but i wanted a break this year so i brought these,we received these cookies on time and the packaging was really pretty,the cookies were really soft and really big,a little too rich for me i don`t eat sweets too often,but my kids loved them,i really enjoyed them as well just in small doses,bottom line the cookies were delicious,soft,very sweet and fresh and i would buy them again.I would have given them five stars but the price is kind of high for my taste.Buy "Nana's Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookie Sampler" filled with 2.25 pounds of Nana's Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for VALENTINE'S DAY, BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION themes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment