Saturday, April 18, 2009

Geoff & Drew's Signature Chocolate Blue Box of 16 Fresh Baked Brownies


Not too long ago, I received these 16 brownies as a gift. They were probably some of the best brownies I ever tasted. Knowing that the person who sent them to me has impecable taste, I wanted to see just how much she actually paid for these things...yeah, yeah...I know...

Wow! When I found out how much these things cost I wanted to download a brownie in my pants. I couldn't believe it! I began to think that this person shouldn't have spent so much money on me, that she could've just as easily bought me some Oreos and it would've been okay, that I didn't deserve this, yadda yadda yadda....

And then I stopped myself before I went completely over the edge. I told myself, "Wait a minute, John...this person obviously bought these brownies because she appreciates and values you as a friend, that you are worthy of the best, that it was money well spent..."

If you should be lucky enough to receive these as a gift, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and lead it to spilt milk and crumbled cookies, appreciate the fact that somebody wanted you to have something very special (and very delicious)and then call them up and tell them just how much you appreciate them and love them and value them as a friend, unless they're a stalker, then quickly call 911, but let Love be known and shown.

So, to my beautiful friend who bought me these, thank you so much. Thank you saying it with chocolate.

Peace and Blessings
john "the Light Coach"
Buy Geoff & Drew's Signature Chocolate Blue Box of 16 Fresh Baked Brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment