Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chocolate is the Best Medicine

Hey Gang! I am back after the surgery and you are not going to believe it! I am already walking up and down my stairs and around my house - WITHOUT CRUTCHES! Oh yeah, baby - my surgeon is a rock star! And all my years of working out have really paid off. The physical therapist came by today to assess my progress and was pretty damn impressed. He doesn't think I'm going to need much in-home work at all.

My mailman had hip replacement surgery recently and when I walked out yesterday to greet him, he said - "I thought you were having hip surgery!" I said "I did, baby!" He said "You're already walking better than I do and I had mine 10 weeks ago!"

I think it was the giant Reese's.

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes and support!! I'll be back to blogging soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment