Monday, May 4, 2009

Scott's Cakes 1 lb. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Purple and Pink Iced Butterfly Sugar Cookie


I cannot rate this item because it was never delivered to my daughter in Orlando as I ordered. On June 25, I placed an order online and requested that I receive an e-mail confirmation. When an e-mail was not received, I called the company and was told it was sent. On July 2, I called because my daughter had still not received the item and was told to give it a couple of more days. On July 6, I again called and was told that it would be resent. Today is July 17 and nothing has been received. When I call the company, I feel like I am bothering someone and being unreasonable to expect that I receive a product for the money that was paid. I will never use this company again and would never recommend this company
Buy Scott's Cakes 1 lb. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Purple and Pink Iced Butterfly Sugar Cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment